11 November 2011

Pattie's Creations Challenge #33--Birthdays OR Thanksgiving

If you're here for Day 1 of the Marine Corps Birthday Blog Hop, click here.

***********************************************************

Happy Friday, everyone!  That means it's time for a new challenge at Pattie's Creations!  Our theme for this challenge is birthdays OR Thanksgiving.
As you can see, I decided on a birthday card.  I LOVE the Chef Pattieboop image I used from Pattie's Creations!  I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils (my new fave!), then adhered it to white cardstock before using pop dots to attach it to the red cardstock.  I distressed the edges of the red cardstock with blue ink.  The green letter stickers were from my stash, and the other letters were cut from patterned birthday paper from my stash.  I'm also entering this at this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge.

We'd LOVE to see what you can create for this challenge!  Be sure to get your creation linked up to the Pattie's Creations Challenge site before Thursday, November 24, and be sure to come back to my blog later today for Day 2 of my Marine Corps Birthday Blog Hop.  I'll have another project and another giveaway!  Happy scrapping!



5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love those bright, vivid colors. Great birthday card.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Ashley - first I love your blog design for autumn. Next, I love your birthday card, the chef pattieboop is an oldie but a goodie. I used her on the cover of a binder I made as my recipe collection.
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Margaret said...

Hi Ashley, love that out-of-the-box coloured chef's clothing!!! Super card.

Pattie G said...

Ashley, this is a super card! I love the bright colors too.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Charlene said...

Ashley this card is too stinkin cute. I love all those bright colors you used and that sweet border at the top.