14 November 2011

NettieG's--Gratitude is my Attitude

If you're here to see my creation for Lollipop Crafts, please scroll down!

*************************************************************

It's time for a new challenge at NettieG's!  We had some wonderful entries for our recipe challenge, and I can't WAIT to see what you all have in store for the new challenge.  Our new theme is Gratitude is my Attitude, which means we want to see cards of thanks.  I used the Mr. Ian Inchworm from NettieG to make an education-themed thank you card.
I embossed the pice of red cardstock with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder before adhering it to the blue base.  The ribbon and sentiment stamp are both from my stash, and I colored the image with Crayola colored pencils, then adhered it with pop dots. 

How do you interpret our theme?  Will you make a thank-you card or a Thanksgiving project?  We can't WAIT to find out!  Be sure to get your project linked up at NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge blog by Sunday, November 27.  Happy scrapping, everyone! 


2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Ashley! :)

Karen Wilson said...

isn't this adorable and fun!! how are you?? hope all is well!