07 November 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge #35--Use a freebie

If you're here to see my Guest Designer post for the Lollipop Crafts challenge, please scroll down!

*******************************************************************

It's time for another challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime!  For this challenge, all you have to do is use any freebie available to you.  If you don't use digital images, that's okay!  Just use something that you got for free or that you recycled from your home.  I used the Toasty Gingerbread Man freebie from Bows and Berries to create my card:
I followed this sketch
which I found at i{heart}2stamp, and I'll be entering it in their challenge this week.  I colored my image with Crayola colored pencils (my new fave!) and then distressed the edges with a green ink pad.  The patterned paper and ribbon are all from my stash, and the sentiment is a rub-on.

I can't wait to see what freebies everyone has!  I'm sure to get some GREAT ideas!  Be sure to get your project linked up at My Partner in Crafting Crime before November 20.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

I love free digis. This one is great. Super card. Getting geared up for the hop ;0) See ya then.

Be blessed, Beckie