07 November 2011

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #56--Thanksgiving/Fall

What an honor it is to be a guest designer at Lollipop Crafts this month!  I'm really looking forward to participating in all of their challenges this month and getting inspiration from the wonderful members of the Design Team.  For my first challenge, I was asked to create a project with a Thanksgiving or Fall theme, so this is what I came up with:
I really like the way this card turned out!  The patterned paper and ribbon are both from Bo Bunny's new Forever Fall collection.  The sentiment and cornucopia stickers are ones I picked up recently (I apologize that I don't remember who makes them!), and I used my D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder to emboss the background piece of brown cardstock. 

I can't WAIT to see how many of you play along with this challenge!  Be sure to get your project linked up to the Lollipop Crafts site by Sunday, November 13, and check back here on Thursday to see my creation for the Spotlight.  Happy scrapping, everyone!


No comments: