21 November 2011

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #58--ANYTHING GOES!!

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you're all planning some quality time with your families this week for the Thanksgiving holiday.  Before you get to that, check out the newest challenge at Lollipop Crafts!  This week, ANYTHING GOES, so I created this layout:
All of the patterned papers are from Graphic 45's Christmas Past collection, and the green ribbon is from Bo Bunny.  I also completed this layout as part of the Yahoo group Scrappin' 'n' Chattin's 24-Hour Challenge.

I know everyone must be working on Thanksgiving or Christmas projects right now, so be sure to hop over to Lollipop Crafts and get your linked up!  We can't WAIT to see your creations!  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful LO Ashley, love those papers! Great journaling, too, your handwriting is so elegant. Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. Have a great new week, Ira