28 November 2011

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #59--B is for . . .

Happy Monday!  Well, not really.  I don't really like Mondays, but ESPECIALLY the Monday after a long vacation!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday last week.

This is my next-to-last post for Lollipop Crafts.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being a guest designer for them this month!  This week's challenge is "B is for . . ."  For me, B is for BIRTHDAY!
I used this sketch for my card, and it also qualifies for one of the card challenges in the Yahoo group Scrappin' 'n' Chattin'.
The buttons all came from my button drawer, and the ribbon is from my stash.  The sentiment was a free digital image from the progressive challenge at CDAC, so I'll be uploading my card there as well.  If you enjoy working with digital images and want to pick up some free ones, check it out!  You've got until November 30 to pick up the first set of images and get a project uploaded.

What does 'B' stand for in YOUR project?  Be sure to get your project uploaded to Lollipop Crafts before December 4, and check back here on Thursday for this week's spotlight.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

Fab card!Love your buttons, they really make a super statement! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT