21 November 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge #36--Christmas Tags

If you're here for my Lollipop Crafts Guest Designer post, please scroll down!

******************************************************************

It's time for the last challenge of 2011 at My Partner in Crafting Crime!  We're taking the month of December off so we can all get ready for the holidays, but we've got one last Christmas challenge for you--Christmas tags!  Here's what I came up with for this week's challenge:

I used some patterned paper and an image from Graphic 45's Christmas Past collection and added a piece of green cardstock in between.  The ribbon is from my stash, and I added some gold Stickles to give the tag a little Christmas bling.

We can't WAIT to see your Christmas tags!  Be sure to get them linked up to My Partner in Crafting Crime's blog before December 4.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

No comments: