14 November 2011

Lollipop Crafts Challenge #57--Embossing and NO patterned paper!

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's time for another challenge at Lollipop Crafts!  I'm really enjoying being the guest designer at Lollipop Crafts this month, and I hope you're enjoying seeing my creations for them as well.  This week, the challenge is to use embossing (heat, dry, etc.) and NO patterned paper!  I found this challenge really easy, as I'd made a Christmas card similar earlier this year, so I decided to go along the same lines.
For my background, I used a sentiment stamp along with clear embossing powder from Close To My Heart.  I had to stamp the words four separate times in order to cover the entire background.  I added a piece of ribbon from my stash across the top, and finished it off with some ornament stickers I picked up Hobby Lobby.  Voila!

How do YOU like to emboss?  Be sure NOT to use any patterned paper on your project, but also make sure we can see how you used the embossing technique.  You've got until the weekend to get your project linked up at Lollipop Crafts.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!




No comments: