18 November 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #117--Let's Talk Turkey!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!  Not only is it Friday, but I am officially on Thanksgiving break!  OH, YEAH!!!  Teachers need Thanksgiving break as much as the students do! :-)

It's time for a new challenge at the Paper Cutz Challenge!  Let's Talk Turkey, people!!! LOL!  Yep!  Our challenge for the next two weeks is all about turkeys.  We want to see turkeys featured on your projects.
I tried to recreate a card I found in one of my card magazines from my stash.  The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny's Forever Fall 6x6 pad, and the cardstock was in my stash.  I received the twine in a big bundle in some blog candy I won a while back, and the turkey and sentiment were both in my stash.  I think I picked them up at Michael's not too long ago.

I can't WAIT to see what you've all got in store for this challenge!  I'm also going to be entering mine at The Paper Variety.  Remember--you've got two weeks to get your project completed and linked up at the Paper Cutz Challenge.  Good luck, happy scrapping, and Happy Thanksgiving!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm such a fan of fall colors and just love the green you've used in the background. The layers really pop that ole' turkey right off the page. Thanks for sharing.

DIANA L. said...

This came out really nice I like the pumpkin the turkey is holding.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

shelly said...

super cute card ashley happy thanksgiving!

Sue said...

Wonderful card Ashley. I love your little turkey. Thanks so much for sharing with TPV.

Jamilie said...

LOVE your turkey! The distressing is great also! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Variety!