15 October 2011

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!!

As most of you can probably tell, I'm in the process of changing the design on my blog.  Well, evidently, I screwed something up, and now I can't get the stupid gray background to go away, and I can't figure out how to center the title in my header.  GRRR!!!!!  Maybe I'l.l have it fixed tomorrow, so please bear with me.  If you're here to see my DT challenges for the Paper Cutz Challenge and Pattie's Creations, just scroll down, and you'll find them!  In the meantime, if anyone can explain to me WHAT I did wrong and HOW to fix it, please do so!  I hope everyone's getting some crafty time in this weekend!  OH YEAH!  I almost forgot--I won the Scrappin' Jackpot in the Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' Yahoo group!  I'm pretty excited about it.  Well, I'd better go update my wish list!!!

No comments: