24 October 2011

My Partner in Crafting Crime Challenge #34--Colour Palette inspiration

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's time for a brand new challenge at My Partner in Crafting Crime!  For this challenge, we'd like you to use the following colour palette for inspiration:  white, mint, green, bright pink, light pink.  You can use this photo for some extra inspiration:
We'd love to see you use at least three of these colors, and it would be REALLY awesome if you could incorporate them all!  Here's my project for this challenge, along with some additional views:




This was one of my FAVORITE recent projects!  Pink and green are two of my favorite colors, so this was a SUPER easy card for me.  The slingback bow shoe image is from Bows and Berries, and I colored it using my Crayola colored pencils, then added a rhinestone from Queen & Co. on the bow.  The sentiment and smaller shoe are from the Ellie's Day Out clear stamp set from Nikki Sivils, and I stamped them using a ColorBox mini in Razzberry.  I'm also entering this in the Pals Paper Arts Challenge 116--A Sketch Challenge.  This sketch just seemed to fit what I wanted perfectly, and I love the way the finished product turned out.

We can't WAIT to see what you can create with these colors!  You've got until November 6 to get your project completed and linked up at the My Partner in Crafting Crime blog.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

No comments: