18 October 2011

NettieG's newest challenge--Anything but a rectangle!

***For whatever reason, my NettieG's DT post didn't do its thing on Monday.  Sorry it's late, but here it is!***

Well, it's Monday.  Yup.  Have I ever said how much I intensely dislike Mondays?  There's just something about them that I've never liked, and I probably never will.  My blog problems have been fixed, thanks to my WONDERFUL friend, Suzanne (Thanks, Suzy!)!!!  I've still got a little bit of tweaking and moving things around to do, so please bear with me for a few more days.

For now, though, it's time to post a new challenge for NettieG's!  Here's my card, using the Sydney the Snail image:
For our newest challenge, you need to upload a project that's anything but a rectangle.  SIMPLE!  Be sure you get your project uploaded to the NettieG's challenge blog before October 30.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


No comments: