03 October 2011

NettieG's new challenge--FALL

Everybody ready for a new challenge at NettieG's?  Our new challenge is all about FALL!!


I wanted to show the versatility of the NettieG's Christmas Window image, so I decided to use it for this challenge.  I colored the image using my colored pencils, and the glitter leaves were some I found in my stash, as was the sentiment.  The small pieces of patterned paper backing the image are from Bo Bunny's Forever Fall line.

Here's our challenge to you--make a Fall-themed card by using either Fall colors or a Fall image.  We had some GREAT entries for our last challenge, and we'd LOVE to see more!!  Be sure to get your project linked up at NettieG's by October 17.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Pretty! Thanks so much for Sharing!
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is sweet, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a give away, if you want to win a Pixie kit, follow the link to find out how!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/