19 August 2023

Merry Christmas Snoopy

Everyone loves Snoopy, right?  We all remember him sleeping on top of his doghouse or flying after the Red Baron.  When I saw this rubber stamp of Snoopy several years ago, I knew I HAD to have it, and it's become one of my favorite stamps for Christmas cards. 


I always love the simplicity of this card!  I used colored pencils to color the doghouse and the Christmas lights, and I added some Stickles to enhance the snow.  The sentiment is from The Stamps of Life's Christmastree2stamp set (which I believe has been discontinued).  I'm also entering this in the Anything Christmas Goes challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and at the Anything Goes challenge at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!





1 comment:

Anita van Deur said...

Cute image of Snoopy! Thank you for joining the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT