11 January 2019

Pinecone Christmas

When I was looking for new sketches and challenges, I came across 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  I always participate in a Christmas in July card challenge in one of my scrapbook groups, but I never have enough Christmas cards.  I also came across the ABC Christmas Challenge.  Both of these will be perfect and will hopefully help me have enough cards this year!

Here's the January sketch:


Here's my card:



Challenges Entered
~52 Christmas Card Throwdown--January Sketch (I missed entering this one just by a few hours!)
~ABC Christmas Challenge--'B is for Berries'
~The Outlawz Challenges Festive Fridays Challenge--January 11, 2019
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' January Card Challenges--Something Sparkly
~Simply Create Too Challenge #145--Anything Goes/No Twist
~Soul Scrappers CC68--Anything Goes Card Challenge

Supplies Used
~Fancy Pants Cottage Christmas collection--Ephemera Pack and Walk in the Woods patterned paper
~Pop-up dots from stash
~Queen & Co. Twinkle Princess Cut self-adhesive stones
~Ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping, everyone!



2 comments:

Gerda said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Ashley. I love the papers and colours. Main image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma