11 January 2019

Butterfly Hello

I can't believe it's been almost six months since I shared something on my blog!  HOLY COW!!!  The end of 2018 must have been much crazier for me than I thought it was.  I've got a lot of things going in 2019, too, but I'm going to try to make time for some cards, layouts, and challenges!

I found this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:

and made two cards with it.



I'll be entering the first one, which I call Butterfly Hello, at Freshly Made Sketches.

Challenges Entered
~Freshly Made Sketches #370
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' January Card Challenges--Use something you got for Christmas.

Supplies Used
~Close To My Heart Exclusive Inks in Smoothie
~Ms. Sparkle & Co. Paperie Cardmaking Stamps
~Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
~Ranger Archival Ink Wendy Vecchi Designer Series in Forget-Me-Not

Happy scrapping, everyone!


3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

So glad you are blogging again in the new year, Ashley! Wonderful use of the sketch on BOTH cards! You have discovered the versatility of this sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Happy back to card making!. So glad you chose Freshly Made Sketches to start again. Thanks so much for this pretty take on this week's sketch .

Kim S said...

Welcome back to the blog! Isn't it sad when real life gets in the way of crafting?! LOVE the sweet little images in the corners of both cards. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.