03 December 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #118--Jingle All the Way!

I can't BELIEVE I forgot to post this yesterday!!!  To all of you who normally check for my Paper Cutz Challenge posts, I am SOOOO sorry!!!!  All the entries from the last challenge were GREAT!  For our new challenge, we want you to channel the Christmas season with your jingle bells for "Jingle All the Way!"  Make a card, LO, or craft project using a stamped, digital stamp, or Cricut cut image of jingle bells using any colors you'd like.  When I started looking through all of my stuff, I could find any images, but I DID have some REAL jingle bells!


You've got until midnight EST on Thursday, December 15 to get your project linked up at the Paper Cutz Challenge blog.  We can't WAIT to see your jingle bells!  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


No comments: