01 December 2011

Lollipop Crafts Sponsor Spotlight--Karber Stamps

Well, today is my last post as a Guest Designer for Lollipop Crafts.  It has been so much fun playing along with the entire team over there!  Thank you for allowing me to join in for the past month!

The spotlight this week is for Karber Stamps.  I LOVE the "Best Friends" image I was provided to work with!
The entire card actually came together very quickly!  I ended up buying larger size cards than I meant to last weekend at Hobby Lobby, but everything worked out in the end.  I actually REALLY enjoyed working with the larger size cards!  I'll be entering this at Cards & Things challenges, where they asked us to follow this sketch:
I love this sketch and thought it was SO simple to work with!  I actually used a variation of it again on another card I made last night.

If you get the chance, hop over to Karber Stamps and check out their stuff.  It's SOOOO cute!!!  I think I'm going to have to buy more.  Also, don't forget to play along at Lollipop Crafts this week!  You've still got a few days to get your project linked up.  Thanks, again, ladies for allowing me the pleasure of joining you for the month of November as a Guest Designer!  It's been a blast!




No comments: