14 December 2011

NettieG's Challenge--Let's Tag It for Christmas

I have been SOOOO incredibly swamped with semester exams and a yearbook deadline at work (along with fighting a cold AND laryngitis!) that I completely FORGOT to post the latest challenge at NettieG's Digital Gems!  OOPS!!

This will be my last challenge for NettieG's, as I have stepped down from the Design Team.  I've had a WONDERFUL time on the Design Team and have really enjoyed working with Nettie, Jen, and the rest of the Design Team members.  Unfortunately, things are getting a little crazy for me and will be even more so in the next few months, so I'm having to cut back on a few things.  Thanks to Nettie and Jen for allowing me to be a part of the team!

For the newest challenge, we'd like to see your Christmas tags using the non-traditional colors of pink, blue, and lilac as the dominant colors.  You can use neutral colors as well, but we'd like you to keep them to a minimum.  I chose to use the NettieG's image Christmas Window for my tag.
I colored the ribbon and window edges with Crayola colored pencils then used pink glitter to accent the snow on the window panes and white glitter on the wreath.  I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder to emboss the pink background.

We'd LOVE to see what kind of tags you can create!  Be sure to get your project linked up on the NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge blog by December 26.  NettieG's is also looking for new Design Team members; if you're interested, please follow the link in the challenge post.  Good luck, Merry Christmas, and happy scrapping!



No comments: