27 February 2011

Lasting Memories weekly layout challenge

Happy Sunday, everyone!  It's time for a new layout challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!  For this week's challenge, you need to follow this sketch:


Here's my take:


These pictures were taken shortly after my husband received the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal at Camp Pendleton, California, in 2007.  I was so proud and honored to be able to attend the ceremony!  The medal and award ribbons on the layout are the actual awards my husband received that day; the paper is K & Company, and the stickers are from Creative Imaginations Signature Collection.

I hope you'll decide to join us this week!  You have until Saturday, 5 March, at 9 p.m. EST to submit your layout.  Check us out at Lasting Memories for some great inspiration from the other design team members.  We can't WAIT to see what you create this week!!!

7 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

This LO can be proudly displayed! Your LO is gorgeous!

Sue said...

Very nice Ashley. What a special memory and a great way to display it.

Michele said...

Great layout!! I would put this one n a scrapbook frame first... and "Show it off." Thanks for your nice comments on my blog as well!! :-)
Michele

Unknown said...

I love this layout and I agree with Michelle. This belongs in a frame on a wall. Thanks for checking out my last weeks entry

Lauren said...

Gorgeous layout! This would make a great framed layout!

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful layout! Great way to commemorate your hubby's awards.

Karen Wilson said...

What a great layout and love the photo's too. I agree with Lauren, you should frame this!