23 February 2011

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

I apologize--yet again!--for being late in announcing my blog candy winner from last week's Lasting Memories Layout Challenges challenge!  What with being in Boston last week, getting back late Monday, and having to take my husband to the doctor yesterday and physical therapy today, things have just been CRAAAAZY!!!  There were five people who both left comments on my blog AND played along with last week's challenge.  I entered numbers 1 through 5 into random.org, and it chose number 3!  Looking back at the comments, comment number 3 of those who played along belongs to Teenabugg38!  Here's the comment she left:
                 TeenaBugg38 said...


I love your journaling!!!! Great LO and you can really see the bond you guys share in the photo :)

Thanks for playing along, TeenaBugg38, and thanks for the comment about my LO!  Please contact me by Saturday, February 26, so I can get your blog candy in the mail.  Thanks for playing!

No comments: