31 August 2016

Magic

For my second Disney layout of the day, I used the August single page sketch from Stick It Down:


I thought this sketch was perfect for the photos of my youngest son meeting Mickey Mouse for the first time:


You can really see the excitement on his face, and he thought it was SUPER cool that he got to hug Mickey!

Challenges Entered
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' August Monthly Layout Challenges--Anything Goes
~Stick It Down August challenges

Supplies Used
~Simple Stories Say Cheese collection--Expression Cardstock Stickers, Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers, and Seeing Stars patterned paper
~Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection--Never Grow Up background paper
~Stick It Down August single page sketch
~ZIG Writer in Pure Red

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm hoping to get at least one more layout done before the night is out!


No comments: