01 March 2016

Sketches in Thyme PL Style--Sketch #17

Welcome to March and a new sketch for Week 1 at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style!  The first sketch for March comes from the lovely Maven Shawn:


I used the sketch to make my title card for the Week 24 page in my 2014 album.  Yes, I am STILL working on my 2014 album.  Not sure if I will EVER get it finished, but I need to, because I already have my title cards lined up for my 2016 album!  (I've decided that a 2015 album is simply NOT going to happen, and I have resigned myself to that fact and to just scrapping the most important memories from 2015.)




Unfortunately, I don't have a completed PL page to show you TODAY due to printer problems, but I'm hoping to get them fixed and be able to edit this post to include that completed page later this week.  Be sure to stop back by!

Supplies Used
~Cardstock from stash
~Crate Paper Boys Rule To the Rescue! wood pieces
~David Walker by Colorbok Black Alphabet
~Marcella by K Evergreen Dye Ink
~Stickles in Black Diamond, Christmas Red, Green, and Lime Green

We can't wait to see the PL cards you create with this new sketch!  Be sure to get your creation linked up at the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge blog before the end of the month.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!






No comments: