15 February 2016

Baklava

I'm late again!  This layout was created for the LOAD Challenge for Day 7, but it did make it into that challenge on time.


The prompt for Day 7 was food, and it was suggested to find a photo that supports the story, especially if you don't have a photo of the exact moment.  I couldn't find a photo of the best baklava I've ever had, but I did have this photo.  My journaling explains:


I used the Team A Week 1 sketch from Let's Get Sketchy, which I rotated


and will be entering my layout there.

Challenges Entered
~Let's Get Sketchy February layout challenge
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' February Monthly Layout Challenges--Star Wars

Supplies Used
~Emagination Crafts Sticker Stock adhesive letters--yellow
~ZIG Writer in Pure Brown


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a scrappy day!




7 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

Interesting challenge with the food. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS.

Marie Friant said...

Wonderful page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Cherished said...

Great page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Melissa Vining said...

Awesome take on the sketch, and I love your beautiful hand writing! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Jacqui said...

Different sort of challenge with food, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks you for joining us at LGS!!