01 November 2015

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style--Challenge #1!

This is my second post of the day.  If you're looking for the Robyn's Fetish Challenge post, please click here!

*********************************************************************************

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Today is the first day for the new challenge blog Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style, and I'm here with the sketch reveal and my take on the sketch!  The prize for November is the Day-to-Day Instalife Roller Stamp:

Our first sketch was created by the wonderfully talented Shawn Lahr:


Here's my take on Shawn's sketch:


I used a 4x6 card from my Becky Higgins Project Life Honey collection and added all of my elements to it.  The washi tape and yellow letters came from my stash, the rhinestones are Sunflower Yellow from Queen & Co., and the flowers are stickers also found in my stash.

I am SUPER far behind in my 2014 PL album, so this is the title card for Week 21 of 2014.  As it looks on my finished page:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style blog every day this week to see the rest of Team 1's creations, then hop over to the blog and enter your take on the sketch!  Hope to see you there!  Happy scrapping!








4 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great PL card Ashley for the reveal. I love your whole page. The bike embellie is so cute on the one picture too.

Suzy said...

Love the title card sketch! Your card turned out great and I likes seeing it on the whole page too. Don't feel bad I'm further behind - 2013 PL here I come lol.

Ruth G said...

Super cute PL title card! I love all the flowers, which go so well with your gardening photos!
I think it's awesome that you're still working on getting those moments scrapped! It's so fun to reminisce!
Happy scrapping!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) I love your take on the sketch too :) I know what your talking about being behind on PL I'll be working on my 2014 album too, I think I only got a couple weeks done and then abandoned it for some odd reason. So it'll be good to get back into it. Fantastic page and love the garden photos :)