24 February 2012

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge--Vintage #38

OOPS!  I did it again!  I didn't get my project for the newest Pattie's Creations challenge posted last night!  I'm in Boston right now with some of my students from school for the Harvard Model Congress conference, and things have been a little crazy.

Our newest challenge is vintage!  I used the Vintage Wedding Dress with Lace image for my card:



I really like how this turned out!  I ran my background cardstock through my Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirl folder and then sanded it just a little.  After coloring the image with Crayola colored pencils, I adhered it to the cardstock using pop dots, then I put individual pearls along the bodice edge for some added dimension.  Sorry, but the maker of the sentiment stamp escapes me.

What vintage project can YOU come up with???  Don't forget that you're REQUIRED to use a digital or stamped image on your project.  You've got until Thursday, March 8, at 1:00 p.m. Central time to get your project uploaded to the Pattie's Creations Design Challenge site.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Pattie G said...

Ashley,

This came out really nice! I love how you colored my "Vintage Wedding Dress" image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Ashley - hope you are having fun in Boston! Great card, love the Vintage look to this card.
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!