18 September 2011

NettieG's new challenge--ANYTHING GOES (with a BONUS!)!!

Happy Monday, everyone!  It's time for another challenge at NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge!  The image I chose to work with this week is Mr. Ian Inchworm:


Once I saw this image, I thought it would be PERFECT for a school-related card!  The ribbon was from my stash, as were the papers I used.  The pencil sentiment across the top is a stamp (Sorry, but I don't remember who makes it!), and I used RoseArt and Crayola colored pencils for the coloring.  Mr. Ian Inchworm was colored with Fibracolor markers.

And now . . . on to the new challenge . . .

ANYTHING GOES . . . BUT with a BONUS!  We'd like you to create ANY papercraft project for one entry into the random winner's draw.  Here's the BONUS:  if you use a NettieG's image, you get three, not two, yes THREE entries into the random winner's draw!  That's THREE chances per creation with a NettieG's image!  Don't have a NettieG's image?  Visit the NettieGs Digital Gems and Handmades store to pick one up!  We can't WAIT to see what you create!  You've got two weeks to get your creation linked up here.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!


No comments: