13 May 2011

Lasting Memories weekly layout challenge--photo inspiration

Hi, everyone!  I hope all of you who are mothers had a great Mother's Day!  Sorry my Lasting Memories post is late this week, but I had a little trouble finding the right inspiration.  For this week's challenge, we're asking you to use the following photo for your inspiration:

Here's what I came up with for this week:


I used Echo Park's Life is Good collection to make this layout, which also satisfies the one layer theme in the Yahoo group Scrappin' 'n' Chattin's monthly challenge.  This is one of my favorite pictures from the day my youngest son, Joseph, was born.

You've still got one more day to play along!  Hop on over to Lasting Memories and get your layout linked up, then check back with us on Sunday morning to see if you made the Top Three.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

beth said...

Great lo Ashley. It seems like it was just yesterday that you Had Joseph. I remember how we were all waiting for the announcement. LOL