07 January 2023

Happy 2023!

Happy New Year, everyone!  Oh my goodness, I totally did NOT realize it had been SO LONG since I've shared anything on my blog!!!  I promise I'm going to be better about that in 2023.  I'll probably start with going back and sharing my creations from 2021 and 2022, then I will try to be good about sharing my creations throughout 2023 a month at a time. 

I'm also planning to redo my craft room this year, so I'll do my best to go through that process here as we tackle it.  We're going to try to do everything ourselves . . . ARE WE CRAZY?!?!?  LOL!  The first step will be to rip up the carpet, as we want to put in laminate hardwood floors.  If anyone has any tips or suggestions, please feel free to pass them along!

I'm also planning to try my hand at PL pages this year.  I started a PL album way back in 2014, and it's STILL a work in progress!  Maybe this year I'll be better with keeping up with the album regularly.

As I close this first post of 2023, I'll share my first layout of 2023!  We just returned from a cruise during the last week of 2022 and rang in the new year on our cruise ship balcony.  It brought new experiences and new countries, so several of my layouts early this year will probably be from this cruise.  


I hope everyone is off to a great start for the new year!  Happy scrapping!



No comments: