09 June 2017

A Pirate's Life for Me Blog Hop


Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Pirate's Life for Me
Blog Hop

Ahoy there, me Matey!!  If ye scallywags want to see some treasures created by these cool landlubbers then ye have come to the right place!  'Cause we are about to shiver yer timbers and batten down the hatches!!

Ye should have arrived from me trusty pirate, Shannon H.  If ye just happened upon this gem of a hop, our might sea dog is Captain Connie Can Crop, and she is the first stop in this hop.

This is a one-day blog hop, but ye have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these talented scallywags.

We have an awesome sponsor for this month!  With amazing pirate booty!


One lucky winner will win a digital image from Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  Be sure to check out her shop online HERE, and visit her on Facebook HERE.

What do you need to do to win?  Easy . . . become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.  You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.  Winners will be announced on Wednesday 6/21/17 at Connie Can Crop.  Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!  

All hands on deck!  Thar she blows!!

Since I have two boys, there's always lots of boy stuff going on around my house and with their friends.  I like to have some boy-themed cards in my stash just in case I need one for a birthday party or other occasion.  I decided to make this card a generic one, so it could be used for any occasion I might need it for.



The sentiment and gold coin are both heat embossed, and I used iCraft dimensional squares on the back of the gold coin to pop it up from the card.  The sentiment and gold coin are both from a pirate-themed clear stamp set that I've had for many years; unfortunately, I disposed of the packaging several years ago and don't remember the company it's from.  If anyone recognizes it, please let me know!

Walking the plank next is ANGELA!

Here's our amazing lineup in case you get lost:

Connie
Alicia
Kim
Marji
Shannon H
Ashley--YOU ARE HERE!
Angela--GO HERE NEXT!
Rebecca
Amanda
Holli
Sue
Veronica
Miranda
Lisa

Don't forget to enter the new Connie Can Crop challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy the hop!


13 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

This is cute and very clever. So glad you be hopping with you.

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a great card. Love the pirate code!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great list!! Very clever idea!!

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

red1979 said...

Cute pirate's code! Thanks for sharing!

Salnclts said...

I love the antique look of your project! It was great hopping with you again.

vicky's scrapping passion said...

This is very cool. I love the effect of the heat embossing...
Great job. Tfs and for being a fun hopping mate.

Unknown said...

This came out fabulous!! Love the embossed pieces too!

Tiggerscraps said...

haha!! underbritches got me!
Great piece

Miranda said...

Super Cute!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

super cute!

myself said...

What a cute "generic" card! Love it. I know many boys (and girls) it could be used for. Great hopping with you!

Shannon H Designs said...

super cute

Denise S. said...

Very cute and I actually love making cards for boys, young and old.