17 January 2016

THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE #299--"ANIMALS"--17 JANUARY 2016

This week's challenge at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog is animals!  Our sponsor this week is A Creative Need, and the prize is three digital stamps of the winner's choice from the A Creative Need store.

The Design Team members were provided with an image from A Creative Need for our projects, and my chosen image is "Owl."  This will be perfect for a masculine birthday card!  I don't know about you, but masculine birthday cards are always a struggle for me.



I used the current sketch at Mojo Monday


and will be entering my card there.

Supplies Used
~Bella Creationz metallic silver doily
~Brads from stash
~Colored pencils in brown and slate
~A Creative Need "Owl" image
~Memento Dew Drop dye ink in Nautical Blue
~Mojo Monday sketch
~My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 designer paper pad
~Pop dots

We look forward to seeing your animal projects this week!  Be sure to get them linked up at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog before Saturday.  Good luck, and happy scrapping!

No comments: