22 April 2015

Hip, Hip, Hooray! It's To Die for Wednesday!

Hi, everyone!  It's To Die for Wednesday at Timeless Twine!  This month, we're using twine from the Sorbet Collection, and I chose to use Razzleberry Sorbet.  I think this is one of my favorite twine colors!




The party hat originally had cut-outs that I thought needed something, so I decided to wind my twine in the circles and half-circles for some added color.

Supplies Used
Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic 6x6 petite paper pack
Ink It Up! turquoise stamp pad
Sticky Doos foam adhesive squares

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Cute card! Extra adorable with the swirly twine in those dots! Perfectly wonderful! TFS!

Karen (karey2005) said...

The twine circles to adorn your party hats is genius! Love!

Anonymous said...

Love how you put it together, the circles are a great touch! :)