01 July 2014

Time for some patriotism!

Time to show off one of my patriotic projects for this year!


One of our monthly card challenges at Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' was to make a long card, and one of our weekly challenges in the 52 Week Card Challenge was to include a flag on your card, so I thought I'd combine the two!  I used white ZING! Embossing Powder on the song lyrics, which is a new stamp from Deep Red Stamps.  The faux stitching around the edges was done with a white gel pen, and I used gold Stickles on the tassel hanging off the flag.  The flag stamp is from the "Made in the U.S.A." set from Technique Tuesday (I believe), and I used my ZIG Writers in Pure Red and Navy to color it in.

Challenges Entered:
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' 52 Week Layout Challenge
Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' Monthly Card Challenge
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #267--Photo Inspiration
Red Carpet Studio Challenge #73--Create a patriotic themed project.
My Craft Spot Challenge #142--Patriotic
The Pink Elephant Challenge #257--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back with more projects later this week!



4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card, clever to combine both challenges :)

Indy's Designs said...

Fabulous long card! This is perfect for this week's Celebrate challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Debbie
DT-CIC

Tina said...

amazing card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

~Tina~
sweetie dt

Nance said...

Pretty card. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations. Come back and play soon! Nance, DT