I got the part of the card front in a swap a while back, and I took it and made it my own. I inked the edges of the pink cardstock with purple ink, then I inked the edges of the yellow cardstock with pink. I chalked in white the embossing on the purple butterflies and also chalked the bottom of the larger butterfly at the top with purple. Using pop dots, I attached the smaller butterfly to the larger one and added purple rhinestones from Queen & Co.
Thanks for stopping by! We've still got lots of sleet & snow on the ground here in Arkansas from our winter storm on Sunday, so I'm off school again tomorrow. Maybe things will start melting soon! Happy scrapping, everyone!