Thank you for noticing my blog and choosing me as a recipient of this fabulous award! Thank you so much; it is an honor! Here's a little information on the award: "Liebster" is German for "dearest." The award is a "Share the love arrangement," given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. I have over 200 followers now, but WAAAAAY back when this award was given to me, I didn't. I love sharing my projects and love getting ideas from all of my blogging crafty friends.
Here's the to-do list for the Liebster Blog Award recipients:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to five bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
I know how hard it is to get new followers (still trying to get them on my travel blog!), so I hope you'll all hop over and follow these bloggers. A moment of encouragement means a lifetime of inspiration! Here are my five choices with less than 200 followers:
Congratulations to these very talented bloggers! I really enjoy the projects they share on their blogs, and I hope you do, too!
With The Versatile Blogger Award, you have to give seven facts about yourself, then pass it on to fifteen other people. Here goes:
- I am married to the most wonderful man in the word, a retired Marine, and I have two awesome boys!
- We moved back to my hometown of Batesville, Arkansas in the summer of 2012, but it just doesn't feel like home anymore. Things are still just as cliquish as they were when I was in high school, and I really feel like an outsider. :-(
- I miss living in a military community. My favorite duty station was USMCRD--Parris Island, South Carolina. My husband and I got married in Beaufort and started our life together there. There's just something different about military towns, and I have no doubt in my mind that we will end up back there within about the next ten years or so.
- I love my two boys with all my heart, but I REALLY wish I had a little girl!!!
- I would love to go to law school and become a sports & entertainment lawyer, but it's just WAAAAAY too expensive! Anyone know where I can get a grant or scholarship to go back to school? ;-)
- I teach high school English at an alternative school and over the past nineteen years of my career have taught at eight different schools in four states--Texas, Arkansas, South Carolina, and California.
- I was adopted when I was five months old and first made contact with my birth mother when I was in my late twenties. It was at that point that I learned she was told I died shortly after birth. WOW! I can't even begin to imagine what kind of parents she had that would tell her that and hold that secret for so long.Here are the fifteen blogs I've chosen for this award:1. April--Scrapper Forever2. Danni--Danni's Dreams3. Kim--Me-Ma Kim's Place4. Kristie--My Paper Life5. Suzanne--Scrap with Suzy6. Theresa--Scrappy Art Crafters7. Vicki--Scrapbooking Creations by Vicki8. Anita--Anita & Bugs9. Heather--Heather Plotzke10. Beckie--Just B Creative Crazy11. Ashley--The Glamorous Side of Scrapping12. Elizabeth--217 Creations13. Anne--Anne-Made14. Lisa--Bellalistona15. Rachael--A window to my scrapping worldI hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do! Happy scrapping, everyone!