23 February 2013

Travel blog name--STILL CONSIDERING!!

If you are a regular reader here, you'll know that I'm going to be starting a new (and completely separate from this one!) travel/food/photography blog and have been looking for a catchy name for it.  THIS CRAFTY BLOG IS NOT GOING AWAY!!!  Traveling, food, and photography are three of my other passions, so what better thing to do than start a blog that incorporates all three!  I only had a few suggestions, so I'm going to leave the contest/giveaway open until March 15!  Feel free to direct your friends over here, too, if they have suggestions!  All you have to do to have your name suggestion considered is to leave it here as a comment.  That's it!  Hope I get more submissions!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,

I've been trying long and hard for a travel blog myself.. And I am giving you one of my dearest choices :)

Mine wasn't a food blog though, so this title would suit your purpose better I guess.

Can you give me your mail address, so that I can mail it to you?

The link is still available on blogger, so I do not want anybody else to snag it.

Regards,
Vithya.

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley, I'm following you now and I saw this post. What about Travelography and Fine Dining? Just off the top of my head. That's a tough combo to come up with something. :)
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Jorja Fitzpatrick said...

Nice! Perfect combination, how about the name "Travel and Food"? It showcase the adventure tour, food, and your photography skills which is perfect for documentation of the our adventure. :)