03 November 2012

Blog Hop winners!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  I'm here to announce blog hop winners.  Congratulations to the following winner from the Triple Stamp Card Blog Hop:

Amanda said...
Your wreath is beautiful, Ashley!! I can't tell where you messed it up any! Thanks for inviting me to join the hop! :)
The original winner in my Altered Journal Blog Hop never contacted me, so I chose a new winner.  Congratulations to:
Cathie said...
Wonderful journal. I'm a new follower

Both of you should e-mail me using the "Contact Me" tab at the top of my blog no later than Friday, November 9, in order to claim your prize.
Thanks again to everyone who stopped by!  I'll be having a 200-follower giveaway soon, so be sure to stay tuned!  Happy scrapping everyone!


No comments: