01 August 2011

Christmas in July!--Last card

I can't believe today was the last day of Scrappin' 'n' Chattin's Christmas in July card challenge!  It's been such fun, and I now have a stash of thirty-one beautiful handmade Christmas cards to send out this year!  I wanted to find a sketch to use with today's card, so I did a little blog hopping to see what I could find.  I came across this sketch at Card Patterns:
I had several elements I wanted to use on today's card, so I turned the sketch sideways and made my card large enough to fit in a business-size envelope.  Here's what I came up with:
The Santa is a Cricut cut I received in a Cricut cut swap I participated in earlier this year, and the lettering was a set of bling stickers I picked up at Michael's.

It was such fun participating in the Christmas in July challenge!  I don't think I have enough cards for EVERYONE on my list, but I'm off to a good start!  TFL, and happy scrapping!


1 comment:

Elise said...

YOU are so clever! I love your use of the Card Pattern's sketch for this past week - I'm DELIGHTED that you took the time to share your lovely work with us! THANK YOU! Yee Haw!