27 June 2011

Summer card

First, I lost my mojo.  Now, it seems to be in OVERDRIVE!!!  I've really been on a roll the past few days.  Today, I worked on cleaning up my craft area and getting a box ready to mail to Nikki Sivils this week for her Joplin scrapbook supply drive.  Once I had those things done, I could get back to crafting!  Tonight, I came up with this card:


I used the card sketch at CPS-Card Sketches, so I'll be entering it in their weekly challenge, as well as the challenges at Pollycraft Designs and The Paper Variety.  Pollycraft's challenge this week is for travel/holidays cards, and TPV's challenge is for anything summer.  Luckily, this fits them both!

The paper was some I found in my stash (after sorting and reorganizing my scraps!), the sun sticker is from The Card Connection, and the center image is a digital stamp from Kenny Kiernan.  I used Fibracolor markers to color the digi stamp, and I stamped the sentiment using Studio G alphabet sets and ink.  I hope everyone is having a great summer! 

3 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Thanks for joining us at CPS! :) happy summer!

Jennie said...

Cute image and design! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)

Create It Simply said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)