04 April 2011

April Fool's Blog Hop winner!!!


I'd first like to say thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog and left comments in my first blog hop!  I know I gained some followers, and I hope you like the things I have to show you.  Welcome!!!  Thanks for becoming a follower!  I discovered lots of things along the way as well.

And now, without further ado, it's time to announce the winner of my blog hop!  To be eligible for my blog hop, you didn't have to become a follower, but you DID have to leave a comment about your first thoughts when hearing the words "United States Marine Corps."  The winner of my blog candy is . . . ANGELA!!!!  Congratulations!  Please contact me at proudusmcwife@gmail.com by Friday, April 8, so I can arrange to get your blog candy in the mail.  I hope some of you will continue to stop by.  I'll be giving away more blog candy on April 15 for my wedding anniversary!!!


No comments: