27 January 2011

Second Design Team!

Last week, I learned that Party Time Tuesdays was looking for a new Design Team and was taking applications.  Well, I don't have an online gallery and the majority of the stuff on my blog is pictures of my layouts, but I decided to apply anyway.  To my surprise, I GOT PICKED!!!!!!!  I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!  Please come join us for the challenges over at Party Time Tuesdays.  Since I'm now on two--count 'em, TWO--design teams, maybe I should have a giveaway!  Hmmm . . . something to think about.  I'll have to see if I have something pretty cool that I can give away.  Check back later this weekend for a possible giveaway!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on both of your teams!! I look forward to working with you on the Party Time Tuesdays team!!