21 March 2020

Lasting Memories March Challenge

I haven't been in the layout challenge game (on blogs, anyway) for a LOOOOONG time, so I thought I'd jump back in every now and then!  I was on the Design Team at Lasting Memories back in 2011, so I thought I'd start there.  Their first challenge for March was Mix and Match Patterned Paper, so I thought this layout fit the theme perfectly:


Supplies Used
     *Just My Type
     *Element Sticker
     *Create Beauty
     *Makers Gonna Make
     *Element Sticker
~Timeless Twine Lemonade Yellow
~ZIG Writer Pure Pink   

I hope everyone has a great scrappy weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Welcome back! I like the different patterned papers you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

Lori said...

I'm so glad that you are getting back into doing a challenge now and then! Great job with the mix and match patterned paper challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT