21 March 2020

Wedding

I also decided to get involved again at The Outlawz Challenges and found their Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  Here's the sketch to work with:


I decided to use the sketch for a layout.


I've had this picture of my parents on their wedding day, along with my grandparents, printed for a while and was just waiting on the right paper and challenge to use it.

Challenges Entered
     *March 2020 Layout Challenges--Dig Into Your "Stuff"
     *March 2020 BINGO--Your Favorite Woman Layout

Supplies Used
     *3x4 Journaling Cards
     *Dress Forms
     *Element Sticker
     *Map of Paris
~Cardstock from stash
~MAMBI Alphachips stickers--black glitter
~Timeless Twine in Cape Cod
~ZIG Writer in Pure Black

I hope you've had some scrappy or crafty time today so far.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: