21 March 2020

January 2020 Creations

Happy weekend, everyone!  Our world is living in some crazy times right now, so I hope I can brighten your day by sharing my creations.  I'm in an online scrapbook group, Scrappin' 'n' Chattin', and we recently (re)started a 52-Week Layout Challenge.  The point of the challenge is to complete one layout a week for every week of the year.  At the end of the year, you have fifty-two layouts to add to your albums!  We also have monthly layout challenges, a quarterly sketch challenge, monthly BINGO, and a monthly twenty-four hour challenge that helps us be creative.

I have to admit that I didn't get a lot of layouts done in 2019 (for the past couple of years, actually), so having the group start the 52-Week Layout Challenge again has really helped jump start my creativity again.  I thought at the end of each month that I would share everything I created in hopes that I can give others some crafty inspiration!  Here's everything I completed in January of this year:















I hope you get some inspiration from my creations!  Happy scrapping, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: