21 March 2020

Diamond

In entering challenges, I also decided to get involved at Soul Scrappers again.  For this month, they have a sketch challenge (SC142) using this sketch:


Here's my take on the sketch:


Diamond was our first cat; she just showed up on our carport one day when I was a teenager and eventually wooed her way inside.  She loved to sleep on my bed and always sat at the back door and meowed when she needed to go outside to use the bathroom.  Unfortunately, we found lying her in the neighbors yard one day, and she had passed away. 😢  She was such a wonderful kitty!

Supplies Used
     *Cat Icons
     *Element Sticker
     *Kitty Paws
     *Kitty Plaid
~ZIG Writer in Pure Black

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Happy scrapping, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: