01 October 2017

You Got This!

One of my son's teachers and a church friend recently learned that her breast cancer (which she had beaten!) has metastisized. :-(  When I found the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew I needed to make a card that I hope will cheer her up! 

Here's Sketch 307:


Here's my take:


I hope this puts a bright spot in her day!

Challenges Entered
~Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #307
~Scrappin' 'n' Chattin' October Monthly Card Challenges--Anything Goes

Supplies Used
~Bra Breast Cancer digital stamp from The Crafty Pad
~The Paper Studio patterned paper--Texture Hot Pink
~Sentiment from The {Stamps} of Life squirrel2stamp clear stamp set
~Spectrum Noir markers--PP3, PP5
~StazOn Ink in Fuchsia Pink
~Stickles in Neon Flamingo

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!



2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Wonderful card which I'm sure will be appreciated. So glad you joined us at FMS!!

Karren said...

I'm sure your friend will appreciate this card and the thought behind it! It's beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.