14 October 2017

KoalaT Crafts October Blog Hop

If you're looking for the Chills & Thrills Blog Hop, please click here!

******************************************************************************

Welcome to the KoalaTCrafts October Blog Hop!  You should have arrived from Donette's blog.  If you just happened on this post, you should start at KoalaTCrafts and work your way through.  Some of the blogs are offering prizes for this hop (including this one!), so be sure to become a follower and leave comments!  You will have until midnight on October 19 to leave your comments and to use the discount code OCTHOP in the KoalaTCrafts Store, which will save you 50% off ALL digis in the shop!

For this hop, I used the "Acorn and Leaves" and the "Gratitude Turns What We Have Into Enough" digis, both from the Thankful Digis collection.






Oh, wait!!!  I distinctly remember mentioning a PRIZE at the beginning of this post!  Please leave a comment letting me know what you will be most thankful for this Thanksgiving season.  I will draw one name at random and will announce the winner on October 23 to receive a small box of scrappy goodies.

Now I'm sending you off to Denise!  Here's the lineup in case you get lost:

Ashley--THAT'S ME!!!
Denise--GO HERE NEXT

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop.  Happy scrapping!



21 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card! I am thankful for my family and friends!

MS Dee said...

I am so thankful for the ability to have eyes to see your work, hands to try my hand at using your techniques and friends that do hops. I may never meet everyone face to face, but it is sure nice to know you are there!

Alina Florea said...

HI, great job in using the digis. looove your cards!

buzyredhead said...

I started the blog hop at PaperCraftingonaDime. I love how you showed the different angles of the card you made. It really helped me understand how you made it.

jen evers said...

Oh fun!! I love that you're doing a prize! Great job, hopping on! xoxo Jen

Ruthie said...

Very cute! Love dimensional cards!

Michelle Calvert said...

Great Job Ashley, love the cards and these digis are just too cute!
I am most thankful for my kids! Their love and support has been incredible during an extremely difficult season in life. <3

Anonymous said...

Thankful that our Grand children live with us and are safe. Hugs Alesia

sandmar15 said...

Such cute cards. I love to add pop up tap too. Thanks for sharing

Donette said...

Very nice colorful card. Thanks for sharing. I am most thankful for my family and the beauty of our world.

deedles77 said...

I love the acorns and the pumpkin.. and of course the colors....tyfs

Kat said...

They're charming

Unknown said...

Love the card

Unknown said...

Love your cards

Unknown said...

Love the cards! I am most thankful for my family and new friends I have made in the crating world.

Unknown said...

Love your cards

Unknown said...

Love your cards

Unknown said...

Love your cards

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Great job! the colors are fantastic! Jeanie Ellis

Carol said...

Great cards, love the background papers!

The Craft Princess said...

I love your card and all the dimension you created. I am most thankful for my family :) Hugs...Janie